worried young man

I recently noticed that while masturbating, I could not pull back my foreskin over the glans. I noticed that it is still attached to glans! I am already 20 years and this makes me even ashamed that I may not be able to enjoy penetrative sex. How to get rid of the problem without surgery?


  • Michael Castleman says:

    I suggest you consult a urologist. If you have health insurance, the typical route would be through your primary care physician who would provide a referral. If you don’t have health insurance, you could contact a urologist yourself and negotiate a price. Please understand that urology is a surgical specialty and that surgeons are trained to cut. If one or more urologists recommend surgery and you don’t want it, then I’d look into doctors who specialize in physical/rehabilitative medicine, physiatrists. They might know a way to stretch the foreskin non-surgically. Good luck.

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.