Hi. I am a 24-year-old woman. Whenever my bf and I try to get intimate, I feel pain during intercourse. He can’t insert, even an inch. Then I read about vaginissmus. I feel i am suffering from that. The pain described is the pain I feel. And my vagina is too tight. But when I try fingering myself, I can easily insert my index one and sometimes 2.But still when he inserts, I feel pain. I even tried oils, and still its the same.. I AM FEELING INSECURE. Please help.


  • Michael Castleman says:

    Please try not to feel insecure or sexually inadequate. Many women experience pain on intercourse. Usually, there’s a solution that allows comfortable intercourse.

    You may well have vaginismus. But you also may not. There are many causes of women’s pelvic pain on intercourse. To learn more, read my low-cost article on Women’s Sexual Pain. It may provide some perspective. It comes with a money-back guarantee, so it’s risk-free.

    Pain on intercourse should be evaluated by a physician or gynecologist. I urge you to make an appointment promptly. As I mentioned, there are many possibilities. But chances are excellent that your pain can be diagnosed and successfully treated.

Leave a Response