Everything You Need To Know About Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra

I am a 78 year old man, unable to produce semen when I ejaculate. I was wondering if there was anything I could do! That could help me build it back up at my age. Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated thank you!


  • Michael Castleman says:

    As men age, they produce less and less semen, but they usually continue to produce some. Have you started any new drugs lately? Antidepressants? Diuretics for blood pressure control? Antispychotics? They may suppress semen production.

    My advice: Consult your physician or a urologist. Or a member of the North America Society of Sexual Medicine.

    I wish you great sex.

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.