Worried Mature Man At Home looking out window

I am 43 years old and noticed recently that I do not have any sensitivity at the point of ejaculation. As a result this part of sexual experience does not give any satisfaction. Otherwise, sex is fine including easy erection and maintaining it. But at ejaculation, there is little feeling when I come. My doctor can not diagnose any problem. BTW I take no drugs, except Aleve ocassionally for a foot pain.


  • Michael Castleman says:

    Unless you’ve had some neurological injury, there’s no reason why a healthy 43-year-old man should suddenly lose penis sensitivity during orgasm. You say your doctor finds nothing wrong. That’s good. It says that all’s well … except one thing.

    You didn’t specify how you’re ejaculating—during masturbation, with a partner, or both. If you’re having the problem with a lover but not during solo sex, analyze what’s different about the two and show your partner how to caress you the way you stroke yourself for orgasms with feeling. I’d also suggest longer duration sex so your arousal can build up to a high peak. That might help. And lube, lots of lube on your penis. It improves sensitivity.

    If you still have little feeling, then I’d urge you to consult a sex therapist, ideally one who knows a physician who specializes in sexual medicine. To find a sex therapist near you, visit the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, the Society for Sex Therapy and Research, or the American Board of Sexology.

  • nimajo says:

    Thanks for your response . I can now look at ruling out neurological and hope the problem solve. I must mentioned that vaginal ejaculation is done and masturbation to determine the exact problem. All other activities of sex are great with the exception of ejaculation with no sensitivity. Thanks again for your help.

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.