couple in bed having problems and crisis

Hi, I have been having premature ejaculation and I don’t know what to do because it wasn’t like this before. My finance is complaining seriously and she has decided not to have sex with me until I find a solution to it. Please, what do I need to do to put a stop to this recurring embarrasment? Thanks!


  • Michael Castleman says:

    The short answer is: Read the article on lasting as long as you’d like. It presents the proven program sex therapists have developed to teach men ejaculatory control. It works for about 90 percent of men and couples who embrace it.

    The longer answer is that anxiety is a key cause of PE. Your fiancee isn’t helping things by refusing to have sex until you’re cured. Her position puts you under a great deal of stress, which aggravates the problem and makes it harder to cure. The program involves both lovers working together to help the man gain control. If she wants you to last longer, I urge her to reconsider her position, read the article, and help you with the program. It works.

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.