How can I stop premature ejaculation? I’m 25yrs old.
You’re by no means alone. Premature ejaculation is men’s most common sex problem. Teh good news is that in the vast majority of cases it can be cured permanently with a self-help program developed by sex therapists. You can learn about this program by reading Premature Ejaculation: The Simple Program That Teaches Men to Last As Long As They’d Like—At Any Age. You might also want to read Premature Ejaculation: Self-Help Beats Drugs. The self-help approach works for an estimated 90% of men within a few months. But if you’re in the other 10%, don’t despair. Individual (or couple) coaching by a sex therapist usually cures the problem. To find a sex therapist near you, visit the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists, the Society for Sex Therapy and Research, or the American Board of Sexology.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
© 2009 - 2021 Michael Castleman