confused couple

I saw your advice to the question about penis sleeves/prosthetics. My wife has told me when she’s drunk that I’m too small for her. That wasn’t a fun thing to hear. Is there anything I can do besides a prosthetic. Those seem kind of weird to me. Are there any supplements I can take safely to get bigger? She rarely wants my penis either orally or in her vulva. She usually wants toys. I’m just trying to find a way to keep her happy because I’m so small apparently.


  • Michael Castleman says:

    There are NO pills, supplements, exercise programs or anything else that can permanently enlarge a penis. Please DON’T fall for any of the products you see hyped on the Internet, even those with sincere-sounding personal endorsements. They are ALL frauds and the criminals who sell them deserve prison.

    If you don’t care for penis prostheses, you might consider a penis pump. A pump is a plastic tube closed on one end with a gasket on the open end attached to a squeeze-blurb hand pump. You insert your penis, pressing the gasket into the base of your organ for a tight seal. Then you work the hand pump to create a vacuum in the tube. This coaxes extra blood into the penis, TEMPORARILY increasing your size (for about 20 minutes). Don’t expect miracles. Pumps can be obtained from sex toy companies, but often the seals don’t quite work which means no vacuum. Urologists can fit you for a custom pump that eliminates this problem.

    Or you might consider my low-cost e-article, Penis Size: Make the Most of What You Have—Safely. It describes several ways to get more blood flow into the organ. The e-article carries a money-back guarantee through PayPal, so it’s risk-free.

    I wish you great sex.

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.