worried middle aged man at window

I am a 68 year-old-male having a great deal of difficulty reaching orgasm with a partner but not by myself. I have read your material and am ready to find a therapist but… I want to find one with experience in this area and none of the usual search techniques give information on whether this is a practice area for the therapists. I am fine with remote sessions.



  • Michael Castleman says:

    You are by no means alone. Many older men develop orgasm/ejaculation difficulties. I suggest visiting the site of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists. They have a referral directory. Search by your location. Any certified sex therapist can help, but for greatest empathy, I suggest you look for one who’s an older man. If there’s no one near you, then search a wider radius and inquire about remote sessions. You CAN have orgasms. You just need to coax your partner to caress you the way you caress yourself. Good luck!

Leave a Response

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.